Friday 1st of July from The Sportsman at Redmires
Please park in the municipal parking area on the left 50 metres beyond the pub.
- Starting at a time of your choice between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm
- Please do not take dogs round the course.
- There will be a printed map of the 10K route for each contestant
- We are asking for a £2.00 contribution with all proceeds going to Help for Heroes.
- Some childrens races will be organised on the field at about 6:30 pm
- There will be a small exhibition of information about the connection of the locality to those momentous events 100 years ago.
- The pub will be doing a BBQ from about 7:00 pm for the sale of burgers and hot dogs with veggie options.
Please come along with family and friends and make this a social event in the Dark Peak mould to Honour the historical significance.
Roy & Hugh