Venue: Highfield Farm, Upper Booth, Edale
Parking: Please car share. Park facing downhill on the grass to the right of the gravel drive. I suggest that you unload passengers at foot of drive to minimise possibility of bottoming out!
Entry fee: £1, payable at registration (all proceeds to Mr Cooper)
- FRA rules apply as per AM race. I.e. full kit to be carried.
- Watch out for mountain bikes (and possibly illegal motorbikes) on the Roych Clough track!
- Don't climb any walls or fences!
- Distance ~8 miles, Climb ~2000', Winning time ~75 minutes
- Start: Tagsnaze Farm 101849 Ann & Tony
- CP 1 Field gate 099848 Unmanned
- CP2 Large cairn 091835 Tracey & Paul
- CP 3 Gate across track 064843 Unmanned
- CP 4 Gate at fence corner 069858 Rose & Matt
- CP 5 Stile 081853 Mick
- CP 6 Flat base of southern crag 081837 George, Alan and Tim
- CP 7 Field gate 099848 Unmanned
- Finish: Tagsnaze Farm 101849 Ann & Tony
- Mr Cooper, Highfield Farm (emergency only) 01433 670245
- Gavin Williams 0770 8833798 0114 230 9227
- The Ramblers, Edale 01433 670 268
Gavin Williams, Race Organiser
Here is a map of the route (pdf) as approved by the RO, includes uncrossable walls/fences
Annotated aerial photo below, thick black lines indicate uncrossable walls/fences.