News from the race organiser
It is with heavy hearts that we have had to postpone the race on Sunday 10th December 2017. We’ve had heavy snow overnight and the weather forecast for the weekend is for more heavy snow, especially on Sunday. We have to think of the safety of both runners and marshals. On the plus side, this is only a postponement and we plan to have the race on Sunday 18th February 2018, we’ll still have all the typical Christmas trimmings, but just a little later. If you cannot make this date, we will transfer you to the Litton Christmas Cracker 2018 fell race on 9th December 2018 and, as an extra Christmas bonus, if any competitors who have contacted us about injury, are still injured on 18th February 2018 we will transfer your place also. All competitors should of had an e-mail into their inbox within the last hour. Sue & Nig Jeff, Race Organisers.