Coming Up

Club run
Sportsman
Wed 22nd Jan
6:30pm
Other runs
Juniors - Higgar Tor
Today
9:30am
Winter Mondays Training
Tomorrow
6:30pm
coaching
Tue 21st Jan
6:30pm

Tweets

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
1h • 19/01/2020 • 16:52

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
2h • 19/01/2020 • 15:55

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
1d • 18/01/2020 • 16:40

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
1d • 18/01/2020 • 16:38

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
3d • 16/01/2020 • 18:26

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
3d • 16/01/2020 • 18:24

JBLM DPFR
@JBLMDPFR
3d • 16/01/2020 • 16:00

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
3d • 16/01/2020 • 15:57

Stuart Walker
@mrstuartwalker
3d • 16/01/2020 • 12:52

Rach FindlayRobinson
@RachFinRob
3d • 16/01/2020 • 12:46

Lucy Spain
@DrLSpain
3d • 16/01/2020 • 12:02

Lucy Spain
@DrLSpain
3d • 16/01/2020 • 12:00

Tom
@Tom_Saville
3d • 16/01/2020 • 11:40

Stuart Walker
@mrstuartwalker
3d • 16/01/2020 • 11:34

Tom
@Tom_Saville
3d • 16/01/2020 • 11:08

Rach FindlayRobinson
@RachFinRob
3d • 16/01/2020 • 10:56

Stuart Walker
@mrstuartwalker
3d • 16/01/2020 • 10:27

Stuart Walker
@mrstuartwalker
3d • 16/01/2020 • 10:20

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
4d • 15/01/2020 • 16:13

Dark Peak Fell Runners
@dpfellrunners
4d • 15/01/2020 • 11:25

JBLM DPFR
@JBLMDPFR
7d • 12/01/2020 • 2:00

From the Photos page

random_picture

Summer Series (9) on Monday 5th August 2013

Race 9 was Washington Wasp and those that had reccied it were right; although 75% of the route is on paths it takes you twice as long to battle through the bracken on the other 25%. It was a night for good bonuses though with the exception of Eoin and Ashley!

It's very competitive at the top now with it all to play for in the last three bracken fested races!

The next race is 12th August - Hurkling Howler from Low Bradfield. 

Nicky
11 starters
Click the to see results for the athlete in all results for this event, click the name for all known results for the athlete
PosNameTimeClubCatComment
1Simon Dixon00:46:33Dark PeakMV45 
2Ian Winterburn00:48:26Dark PeakMV45 
3Keith Holmes00:48:39Dark PeakMV55 
4Greg Rimmer00:49:37Dark PeakMV50 
5Tim Rippon00:51:50Dark PeakMV45 
6Tom Westgate00:53:40Dark PeakMV50 
7Nicky Spinks00:55:25Dark PeakWV45 
8Ashley Kay00:59:41Dark PeakMV50 
9Eoin Connaughton01:04:26Dark PeakMV50 
10Jim Orrell01:06:31Dark PeakMV60 
11Clive Last01:08:37Dark PeakMV60 

© Dark Peak Fell Runners 2020

Powered by Yii Framework